Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Well, here we go! I've worked on my new blog look all day. I thought about removing some of my past writings but then thought, no they are what they are. So, I'll apologize now for the uterus. LOL! Don't bother looking any further if you get grossed out easy but it was a huge part of something I went through. My blogging is going to be a lot like how you know me. Simple, funny, challenging and I guess you can say...Who I Really Am. So, I can't wait to get started. Nothing is going to be forced. No writing every single day, just when I get inspired. So, if you stopped by, let me know! I'm not good at writing to myself. LOL! Tell your friends! The more the merrier!

Leah

2 comments:

  1. Alyce argabright8:49 AM GMT-5

    I am looking forward to all you have to offer on your blog! Still a little sleepy,not good with my words this early,but will be back after while to check the rest of it out! I know I am going to enjoy it! Thanks for your time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I was up early myself! Thanks for posting Alyce and for the encouragement. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete