Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Don't Be Offended!

Well...as you can see it's 3:54 am and I am up. Hubby had a coughing fit and woke me up. Don't worry about him though because he's sound asleep and I am not. LOL! I finally found a blogger template. I guess it took me being up early in the morning to do that. But I noticed I lost all my links. I didn't have many but I did lose a couple of links to other blogger sites. So...if that was you please let me know and I'll put you back up. For now you are lost forever and I have no way of finding you. I'm sure that no one is reading this. I haven't been good at all keeping this up. I'm going to try harder this year. Hopefully, I'll have some great things to say. LOL! Let me know if you are reading. That will help me keep coming back and posting. Hope you all are having a great 2009. Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. I have you as a feed and check back frequently to see if any of my feeds have updated. The purple is nice.

    ReplyDelete