Saturday, June 03, 2006

A small update!

Well...I knew that I would be bad at this! I also knew that I'd feel guilty for not keeping it going. It's the "not letting anyone down thing"! The funny thing to this is...I'm not sure who's even reading this if anyone! Talk about having unnecessary GUILT! LOL!

Here's a small update on what's been going on. I've been busy doing concerts on the weekends, getting ready for the Christian D.I.V.A.s retreat and dinner showcase that's coming up June 23. Mega time doing that! Then in the middle of everything I got this e-mail about recording again. Totally out of the blue and totally a God thing! I'm going to be doing a more acoustic cd which is what I really do best. But...not only that I'm going to do something I've been running from. In music we all have a style that we lean towards and are best at. In my heart I've always known mine but fear it because it's either loved or hated. So...I did everything from Jazz to pop and stayed clear. But...I'm giving in! I'm going back and doing an acoustic folk, country soft rock cd. Yep...country! Not cowboy country! Not twangy country but folk soft rock country.(Think Susan Ashton) I'm not country, country! But...it's hard to explain that because once you say the word country people just make up their minds.

So...I'm asking that you stick around and take a listen when it's done and let me know what you think. There should be something to listen to around Sept. So...you can make fun of me then! LOL!
Blessings to all who come to this site!
Leah

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:18 AM GMT-5

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete