Tuesday, June 27, 2006

ANOTHER FLOOD AT THE MARTENSEN'S

I can't believe we are at this road again. Ohio was hit with a huge storm on Wednesday Jun 22 and I'm told it was a 500 years storm(whatever that is) Anyhow we ended up with 4 ft of dirty water in our basement. Last time this happened I only saw what it left behind. This time I was down in the water trying to move in waist deep water screaming on the inside "this can't be happening again." I have to say that I've been having this pitty party. Why would God let this happen to ME again? Like...I'm the only one in Sylvania dealing with this. But wait...I'm a Christian! God loves me! I serve Him! Shouldn't he send the water in a different direction for me?
Well...it would have been nice but...it didn't happen. Once I sat back and realized that there were others even worst off them me I started settling for well...it could have been worst. And the bottom line is...it could have been! I lost my keyboard(piano) in the flood. It's more about a huge amount of work issue that I don't know if we can keep up with but...already we've had a couple of friend step in to get the water out and tomorrow the walls will be ripped out. I know that God allows stuff for a reason. I'm hoping to find out just why this time. LOL! I'm hoping he will reveil it to me. I'll keep you posted! Blessings to you all!

This is not my basement! But...it could be!

No comments:

Post a Comment