Saturday, March 11, 2006

CHRISTIAN D.I.V.A.S

Devoted, Inspired, Victorious Artists! That's what Christian D.I.V.As is all about! My friend Jilleen and I started talking about doing something to help Christian female artists. Little did we know that just in a few months this thing would grow so quickly. There is a lot of STUFF out there today in Christian music and it's getting hard to know who to trust, who to get involved with and who's really behind what you do. Ok...I'm being honest here! I question peoples relationship with Christ! I have seen so much junk and weird behavior that I thought it was time to do something about it. Christian D.I.V.As has the best Christian artists around in the Indie world. Their hearts and music stands high above the rest. I'm really proud of everyone that is a part of this group. I'm grateful that I met my friend Jilleen at a World Vision retreat a year ago. I believe God has great plans for both of us as we work through the path of Christian D.I.V.As. It's so Cool! I'm excited! Check out the web site if you get a chance! Let us know what you think! Blessings! Leah www.christiandivas.net

No comments:

Post a Comment