Tuesday, January 17, 2006

GARBAGE

How long has it been since you sat down and thought about the sin that has entered in your life? If you are like me...you haven't given it much thought because you haven't killed anyone or you don't curse or drink or smoke or whatever you think makes you a good person. You go to church, you pray and you basically love people. But...everyday we do something stupid. We say something we shouldn't, we watch something we shouldn't and last but not least we THINK something we shouldn't. AH...the mind! I can hold all my thoughts so no one knows just whats on my mind! I can hate and not say it! I can harm and not do it! I can envy and no one will know. Well no one but.....God! If all of this builds over time and goes unnoticed it begins to eat at our soul. We need to clean it out. We need to take it to God and ask for forgiveness. Don't think you are sinless! No one is! Some sins are easy to spot, others are not! Take a good look at yourself... you might see something you've missed. Sin is funny that way!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:34 AM GMT-5

    Hey, Leah. Thanks for your note. I like your website(s), and your music sounds great!
    PLStepp (theophilus punk)
    http://theophiluspunk.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete