Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Jesus, Jesus, Jesus Sweetest Name I Know!



WOW, I found this in my collection of pics I have and boy did my mind go back to my childhood.  This song brought back so many memories.  I remember singing this song at the church I attend and grew up in.  It reminds me of my grandma, my church, the friends I had/have and a lot of fun times at my church.  This songs takes me back to a time where I was learning to trust God as a child and grow in him.  I can truly say that Jesus is the sweetest name I know and that he fills my every longing, and keeps me singing as I go.  This song is one of many that set the path for me in music ministry.  So many, many memories.

What song brings back memories for you? Post on my blog, I'd love to read your stories!
Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment