Monday, December 18, 2006

Enjoying Christmas!!!!!!

Well...now that all my travel is over I get to do all those things everyone has been doing for the last month. SHOPPING! I'm usually an all year shopper so it's done early. But...I've been to busy this year to make that happen. So...now I'm working on it and it's actually not to bad. Tonight I'm so happy that we are heading out with friends to Fox Theater to see "White Christmas". I love Christmas stories, and musicals. So I'm really looking forward to seeing this musicals which I've seen a millions times before. There's just something about old musicals and Christmas. So...this post didn't have much of value other than...I'm hoping you are enjoying this Christmas with your family and friends. Blessings!Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment