Monday, April 03, 2006

Shut Up And Pray Number 13

Thanks IggyRock!
If you all get a chance stop by and take a listen to what IggyROCKS is playing.
There's something for everyone!

Saturday, April 01, 2006
Monthly TOP 20 on iggyROCKS! March

1. The Huntingtons - I Wanna Be a Ramone - Plastic Surgery
2. Sweet Comfort Band - Isabel - cutting edge
3. Shorthanded - Agony Ecstasy - Forever Yours
4. Red Tree - Follow Me - Last Day for the Blind
5. Liptocoal - Fly - Liptocoal
6. Hammertown - Reaching - Hammertown
7. Lifehouse - breathing - No Name Face
8. Kennebec - Live For You - Hidden Element
9. Efata - Fly - I Am Me I Em Ma I
10.Big Dismal - Remember (I.O.U.) - Believe
11.12 Stones - The Way I Feel - 12 Stones
12.The Huntingtons - No Pool Party Tonight - Plastic Surgery
13.Leah Martensen - Shut Up And Pray - What I'm Not
14.Kennebec - And You - Hidden Element
15.James Korzelius - Open Mic Night At The Gypsy - Free
16.Glen Lystne - You Move Me - Glen Lystne
17.G2C - Wailin' Wall - G2C
18.Sanctus Real - Everything About You - Fight the Tide
19.Salvador - Breathing Life - Into Motion
20.R.I.T.L. - Everyday - fragile ep

No comments:

Post a Comment