Saturday, March 25, 2006

HE TAKES CARE OF US!

I can see God doing a work in our lives. There are things falling into place without us touching a thing. I love those moments because I can't question where the help is coming from. It's pure God! No if's and's or but's about it. The doors become wide open and things just come together. I have to stop for a moment and breath!

I thank you God for working in our lives and letting us know that you truly care about us. I'll never understand why because we let you down way to often. I'm humbled to see the work you are doing and it keeps teaching me about your unconditional love. Thank you for giving us your son! We are just not worthy of anything you do for us!

1 comment:

  1. Leah, my prayers join with yours.

    Be encouraged!
    GBYAY

    ReplyDelete