Wednesday, February 01, 2006

This is perfect!

I loved this little ditty. I just think sometimes as Christian we tend to be like this. I have the Joy of Jesus but right now I have the blues. Joy and the blues just can't go together. It's like water and vinegar! Either you have Joy in your life or you don't! Have you ever noticed that so Christian's have never really had Joy in their lifes? I have friends that you almost have to laugh..."What would their lifes be like if they didn't have Christ?" They have so much conflicting stuff in their lifes and why? Why have all that baggage? Why not work towards having joy? Having Christ in our lives is not just about getting through the gate when we die! Our life should reflect our beliefs. If we can't show the world that God has changed our lifes...the world won't want to change! So...my challenge for today is...Show the Joy of Jesus! Put on a happy Face! Look like you do have true joy! People are watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment