Saturday, February 18, 2006

Performance at EVELYN BAY

Last night was kind of history! It was so much fun! Heather,Ryan,Brooke joined me at "Evelyn Bay's" coffeehouse. I was so excited for them as kids who are learning their craft and mastering it. I have known all of them since birth and there is joy in watching them learn the arts and applying their gifts. Heather played keys and a percussion drum while Ryan played guitar and violin. Then there's Brooke who just turned 9. She's a showboat! She sang and danced throughout the night. My hubby Jan even joined them on guitar which was also his very first performance! He started taking guitar lessons I believe about a year ago. God must have been proud of all of them! Oh..yes I did perform too...but I gave most of the night to my great friends. The coffeehouse was packed out and it was just a nice setting and night. Check out the pictures of the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment