Saturday, January 07, 2006

THIS I AM PROUD OF - 22 YEARS!

Today I have been married to hubby for 22 years. In a world that can't stay together for 5 minutes I'm proud that I never hung it up when I could have or given up just because it was the easier thing to do. You don't know what you have until you move passed that 5 minutes and really learn about each other. That doesn't come over night and takes years. People miss the whole reason for marriage because they just simply give up to easy. I love you Janny! Even when I'm mad! LOL! I also know that you love me and I'm glad that God sent a guy my way that believes in him. I'm glad I didn't take second best and held out for a Godly man! Ok...was that good! LOL!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:00 AM GMT-5

    Hi Leah,

    Many congratulations on 22 years of marriage, and thanks for checking out my blog, too.

    Grace and peace

    ReplyDelete